Monday, August 28, 2017

{So Happy} with the "Weekend in Paris" Classic Kit

Hello there!!!  Today I'm sharing my last layout with the "Weekend in Paris" Classic Kit.  I loved working with the soft colors in this kit this month.  I really like making double page layouts for my albums mainly because I like both sides of the layout to match, and not clash with each other.  But I enjoy creating single page layouts because they are a nice change of pace for me.  So sometimes when I create single page layouts, I make sure to use the same supplies (and in this case pictures of the same event) on the other side, so the pages still match.  Today I am sharing an example of this.

This week I created this page to match the layout I shared last week.


Here is the layout I shared last week, as you can see I used the same papers and embellishments.


Since I used the same supplies and photos from the same event, the 2 pages will flow from one to another in my album.  

I tried to mimic the embellishment clusters that I used last week, I did this by using cardstock stickers, vellum phrase stickers, a bit of the lace, crepe paper flowers, mini alphabets, and enamel dots.  


I just adore the little camera sticker, and had to use it on one of my layouts this month.  It is precious!  I used more of the same types of embellishments on this cluster as well.  This wrapped up my layout and really brings the eye back and forth between the 2 separate 12x12 layouts to create one cohesive design.


 Thank you for stopping by today!!! Have a great week!



1 comment:

travelsontheblueroads said...

Yay! Meridy, again a beautful layout and a wonderful idea how to bring 2 single pages together!