Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Welcome to Shawshank

On our vacation this month we had a chance to visit the Ohio State Reformatory which was where they filmed a lot of the scenes to the movie Shawshank Redemption. That movie is one of my all time favorites so it was so cool to be able to see where many of the scenes from the movie took place. Plus, walking around a 100+ yr old prison - mega cool!!!
I'm creating a separate album for all of our trip photos since we did so much in the 2 weeks we were in Michigan and Ohio. I love the 9x12 album because it gives me enough room to add all the photos I want when a 12x12 album is just a bit too big. 
I'll be adding pocket pages in my album along with more photos from the prison which is why I didn't add any journaling on this layout. It's more of an intro page before I add all of my additional photos.  
Layout created with the Weekend In Paris Classic Kit, background paper is from the High Five Classic Kit.

Here's a few more photos from the prison tour that I'll be adding to my album: 


 

No comments: