Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Two last projects with the Weekend in Paris Daily Diary Kit

Hello everyone!  I hope you have had a great start to your week.  I'm here today to share with you two last things with the lovely Weekend in Paris Daily Diary Kit.  I really make this kit stretch far this month :)

First off is a little marquee heart that I found in the Silhouette store.  I have wanted to put this together for awhile now and decided to make it small enough to showcase one of the Heidi Swapp acrylic words in the kit.


Using the Weekend in Paris paper pack I used the yellow and teal cardstocks for the foundation.  I then used a circle punch and punched a handful of circles for the rolled roses.  I spiral cut the circles and then rolled them and secured the ends with hot glue.  I hot glue all the roses to the bottom and then placed the cardstock sentiment over the top.



I decided to place the pom pom trim around the outside and topped it with a strip of pattern paper.


Here is another look at the finished heart.  I love how this came together!

I also decided to add to my little nieces baby album.  These pages are very simple and came together so fast with the help of the kit.

I attached the pom pom trim along the edge of the page protector with red line tape.


How have you used the kit this month?!  And if you have still been on the fence about purchasing this gorgeous kit there are some still left in the store.  Thanks for stopping by today and happy crafting!



No comments: