Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Back to School pages

I cannot believe we're at the end of September already! This month has just flown by. And with Halloween and all of the festivities that go along with that I know October is going to do the same.

With the end of the month fast approaching, I wanted to finish up some back to school pages. My kids change so much over the course of the school year and I want to make sure these memories are documented. 
I've created a back to school layout of my son using the papers from the Study Guide Classic Kit along with embellishments from the Daily Diary Kit (there's still a few of these left!)
One of my absolute favorite items in the Daily Diary Kit, aside from the AC thickers, are the Jillibean Soup cardstock stickers. I've used those stickers on just about everything! 
I also created a pocket page for my family scrapbook of the first day of school with some of the photos I hadn't used on other layouts.
That apple flair I attached on the outside of the page protector to keep the plastic from bending around it. 

Now I just need to create one more page of my oldest daughter's first day of school!

No comments: