Tuesday, September 26, 2017

First Day with the Study Guide Classic Kit

Happy Tuesday!  I hope you are all having a fabulous week so far.  It's turned chilly here in UT the last week and although fall hit us hard, I personally am enjoying the much cooler temps and the leaves beginning to turn.

I have this week another layout of my boys.  Every year on the first day of school I make them pose on the doorstep before they head off.  The oldest isn't always happy, but he still cooperates.  


As we start packing for our move I have quickly learned what my go to tools are and what I can actually live without.  I have to admit though that I miss my Silhouette and had to instead hand cut stars from the orange pattern paper.  I went a little old school and even pulled out the AC marker from the kit and outlined them to make them stand out against the stars in the background.

It was refreshing to only use items to the kit and it made me have to get a little creative with odd shaped pieces of pattern papers that I had left still in the kit.

I thought by now that my house would be all packed up and ready to move, but I am actually really grateful that I have been slow to pack up my computer and a few of my crafting supplies.  I have used it as a way to escape a little of the madness.  I have my "emergency supplies" ready to go though and I will soon be creating with my freshly opened October kit in our new/old house! :) 

I hope you are fairing well wherever you live and are able to spend some time creating.
Happy Scrapping!


No comments: