Monday, September 25, 2017

{My Boys} with the "Study Guide" Kits

Hello, it's Meridy here today.  I have one more "first day of school" layout to share with you using the "Study Guide" Daily Diary Kit and paper add on.  This layout is a bit more masculine, since it's starring my "boys".  


I really love the 3x4 cards that come in the Daily Diary kits, they are perfect for adding lots of layers, colors, and patterns to my layouts.


I also LOVE that all of the Noel Mignon kits are so versatile, I used a couple of tags from past kits to add a little more embellishment to this layout.  Instead of doing a multi color title, I decided to use all of the same color navy Thickers from the kit for my title on this layout.  I thought the navy color really worked with the colors in this masculine layout.  


That wraps up my layout for today!  Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a great week!