Thursday, September 28, 2017

Must read all the books!

This week's designer challenge is to make a layout about school, books, etc. 

Because my girls are bookworms I have a few pictures of them while reading ☺

The layout below is actually the first layout that I created this month with the Study Guide Classic kit, but because it was for this week's challenge I have been saving it to share it with you this week.

When I saw the cute Jillibean Soup book paper I knew that I wanted it to be a focal point on my page. I cut around the books to help them stand out at the bottom border. I used the library card paper to add more color to the upper part of the layout. I also used some of the cute alphabet ribbon to carry on the book theme. I added two fabric pennants to the top of the page with my tiny attacher stapler. 


I used one piece of the library card paper to back the cute apple diecut. I then added some labels and other stickers and embellishments to the page. 


I finished off my page with cork stars and colorful alphas. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments: