Friday, September 29, 2017

Must Have Books: Study Guide DD Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with the best challenge ever...BOOKS!  If you all know me, you know I have a passion for books and reading.  I even have a YouTube channel dedicated to books.  I love reading and sharing the books I love (and don't love sometimes).  I adored this challenge and wanted to do a layout about just wanting to buy all of the books all of the time.

 
I had a friend take some pictures of my with some of my favorite books of all time.  It was the perfect way to use this kit!  I used up a whole bunch of scraps from papers that I used on other layouts.


I loved layering the papers behind my photo and used up some of the die cut labels and a Freckled Fawn chipboard piece.


The Jillibean Soup bookshelf paper and library card paper were just begging to be used on this layout.  Those two papers are my life!!!  I loved cutting them into strips to really maximize the use of them.  The labels on the Echo Park sticker sheet were perfect to just tuck behind my layers to add a little something extra.


I really love how this layout came together and the Thickers were just perfect.  I paired them with some Teresa Collins tiny alphabet stickers (from my stash).

Thanks so much for joining me today.  I just love books and I love scrapbooking about books.  This kit just spoke to me!  

Don't forget to add your layouts to the FB group so we can see them!!!