Monday, October 2, 2017

{Picking the Perfect Pumpkin} made with the "Apple Crisp" Classic Kit

Happy October!!!  It's Meridy here today and I just love this time of year.  Today I'm using the "Apple Crisp" Classic Kit to create a double page layout about my daughter at the pumpkin patch last year.

 

The colors in this kit are so beautiful!  I started with the plaid paper from the kit and added an extra plaid grid with the thin bronze glitter washi tape in the kit.  That is what I used to base this layout around. 


I couldn't wait to fussy cut the beautiful floral paper and use the floral clusters as embellishments on a layout, and this was the perfect "girly" layout to do that on.


I used the dark grey alphas from the sticker sheet in the kit to create my "Picking the Perfect Pumpkin" title on the layout. I paired the title with a couple die cuts, a leaf, and the acrylic word "lovely" from the kit.  


I mimicked the elements from the right hand side of the layout on the left hand side to keep it consistent and coherent. 


I, once again, fussy cut some floral clusters, added a few stickers, and a leaf from the kit to create an embellishment on the lower right hand side. 


To round out the layout, I splattered some gold mist that I have from an older Noel Mignon kit.  


And that completes my layout for this week.  Thank you for stopping by!!! Happy October!!!



No comments: