Thursday, October 5, 2017

Feeling like fall

Happy October!

It has cooled off substantially here and I am loving it!

I took my kids to a local corn maze and pumpkin patch yesterday and it was the perfect temperature, a little overcast and such a great way to start off this fall season.

I talked my kids into letting me take some pictures of them and used one of my two youngest girls for this page using the Apple Crisp Daily Diary kit. I also mixed in some papers from the Apple Crisp Classic kit. 


The foundation of my page was this jade-colored patterned paper and strips of other patterned papers as well as the 6x6 paper from the Daily Diary kit. I cut some strips from the Jillibean Soup Bite- Sized Bits paper and layered those under my photo. 


I the yellow twine from the DD kit around my photo a few times and tied it in a bow. I added some of the cute paper flowers as well. I actually took apart the layers of the smaller flower and used the second piece at the opposite corner of my photo. 


These Jillibean Soup alphas are one of my favorite parts of the kit. I used a mix of colors and then used my American Crafts Slick Writer pen to write on top of the letters to add a bit of contrast to help the letters to stand out more. 

I finished off the page with some of the fun Tim Holtz phrase stickers. 

Have a fantastic day!

No comments: