Monday, October 16, 2017

{Long Thanksgiving Weekend} with the "Apple Crisp" Classic Kit

Hello friends!  It's Monday, so it's Meridy here today.  We started putting out our fall decor this week, and this month's "Apple Crisp" Classic Kit has put me in the fall mood for sure!  I decided to scrap some photos from Thanksgiving weekend of 2016.

I decided to take a few "down time" photos last Thanksgiving break, so I could show what life is like and how we relax.  I think I will do the same this year.  I like to break up the "traditional" Thanksgiving photos and add some of these into my albums as well.   

I really adore the pumpkin paper in the kit this month, it is a fairly busy pattern, so I decided to use a strip of it on a solid cardstock base.  A few more patterned paper strips across the bottom, and the base of the layout was complete.  Now for the fun part... 


As you may know, titles with multiple fonts are my favorite part of the layout to create.  I love piecing them together like a puzzle, overlapping letters, and keeping the words close to one another so they look like they all "fit" together.  These gold Thickers with the blue edges are the bomb!!!

There are so many awesome embellishments in this kit, the chipboard, stickers, die cuts, glitter washi, and crystal dots were the perfect additions to my title.


Next, I added a coordinating embellishment cluster on the bottom right hand corner of the layout to balance the embellishments near the title.  I did a little journaling, and my layout was complete!


I would love to see how you are using your "Apple Crisp" kits on Instagram #NoelMignon.  Have a great week!!!


No comments: