Thursday, October 26, 2017

fall color inspiration



Hello once again.

Today I have a page to share using a traditional fall color combination of gold, deep red and shades of brown with just a tiny bit of blue thrown in.

Looking at the photo below makes me want to leave everything behind for a few days and head to the mountains.  How about you?

Beautiful mountainside autumn color scheme | Click for more fall color combinations, mood boards and seasonal color palettes at http://sarahrenaeclark.com


At this website you can find many traditional as well as nontraditional fall color palettes. 

You can also do a search on Pinterest, which is how I found this originally. 

For my project this week I created a traditional 12x12 layout using the Apple Crisp Daily Diary kit along with the paper pack from the Classic kit. 


I used some diecut flowers left over from last week and backed them with patterned paper and added an enamel dot to the center. The large title for my page was also created using my Silhouette diecut machine. I added some gold spray mist to the white cardstock with a paintbrush. 


I cut a couple of hearts from patterned paper and layered them, stapling in the center and lifting the edges to help it stick out from the page. 

A few stickers and some golden twine finished off my page. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments: