Thursday, October 19, 2017

fun at the pumpkin patch

Good morning!

Today I have another Apple Crisp Daily Diary kit project to share with you. I've also used some papers from the Apple Crisp Classic kit.

These pictures are from a recent trip to a local pumpkin patch. I forewarned my kids that I would be taking lots of pictures of them for scrapbooking assignments and they did not disappoint! I love that my youngest has tiny pumpkins on her eyes in the top photo.


My foundation for the page was a couple of pieces of patterned paper from the Classic kit- I love that Noel always has extra paper packs so that I can add to what I receive in the Daily Diary kit. For those who love the DD kit but do traditional pages more than pocket pages, this is a great thing! 

I added some blue spray mist droplets around the page to contrast the orange and brown in most of the papers. If you look closely some of the papers have that same blue. 


I used bits of patterned paper to fill in this cute flower diecut and added a cardstock flower and some twine and epoxy dot to the center.


The tiny Tim Holtz phrase stickers were so fun to use on my page! I used some on both sides of my page and added a few cork stars as well. 


Have a wonderful day!

No comments: