Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Home with the Study Guide Classic Kit

Our lives are about to get a little crazy around here as we close on a house and move.  Like all good scrapbookers I decided to document a few of our thoughts on this new journey we are beginning.



I started first by cutting a house shape from the floral pattern paper.  I filled the heart shape cut out with stickers from the Pink Paislee Turn the Page stickers.


I used a combination of the Pink Paislee stickers and the chipboard thickers to spell out my title.

Once I laid everything out I decided to make the house die cut stand out a little by outlining it with the American Craft marker.  I then finished my layout off with strips cut from pattern paper, the bird die cut, and the paper florals.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  I'm off to go pack some more boxes and prepare for the big day that is fast approaching.  :)

Happy Scrapping!



No comments: