Friday, December 2, 2011

1st Field Trip & Mistletoe and Holly kit!


Hey friends! I am not done- in the least- playing with my Hudson Valley kit. I love the combination of colors in this kit! I think I'll probably be reaching back for this kit a few times this month to give myself some variety from Christmas colors. ;) I still have so much left from this kit! 

I had these great pics of Atticus at the pumpkin patch with his Kindergarten class and I wanted to get them scrapped before we move all the way into the holidays... I knew if I didn't go ahead and do it, I'd forget! 



(made with the Hudson Valley kit- still available!)


***********************************
You'll want to mark your calendar to stop by the blog & message board next week.... 
we have some fun things up our sleeves! 


And finally- check out my little video review of the Christmas kit- 
you can get your Mistletoe & Holly kit here

No comments: