Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Memories

Hi Everyone! Jana Eubank here back with another project using the Mistletoe & Holly kit. One of my favorite things about the Christmas season is watching the joy and excitement through the eyes of my children. Every activity, decoration, and glittery detail is something they cherish and celebrate. My daughter couldn't wait to decorate gingerbread houses with her class this year and proudly posed with her creation before gobbling it up.


I used the Basic Grey Nordic Holiday paper as the background of my page because it reminded me of a decorated gingerbread house roof with it's scallops and dots. I layered together paper strips along with the Crate Paper border stickers along the bottom of my page to anchor the other page elements. The gingerbread house was cut using my Cricut machine.


I added a candy feeling to the title by decorating some of the letters with the My Mind's Eye rhinestones.


Have you been recording the details of your family's Christmas this year? It's never too late! Keep that camera handy and snap a few shots of the things YOUR family loves about Christmas.

Have a very Merry Christmas! See you next week!

Jana Eubank

No comments: