Thursday, December 22, 2011

December Memories: 13-16



I'm back with the next four spreads of my December Memories album. I have fallen slightly behind again as I have been fighting off a cold the past week but I'm still plugging away at it trying to record and preserve our memories!

13) Family letter - Every year we put together a short letter to update our family and friends on what we have been up to in the past year. We also try to include a few photos of our family. The pocket page in the Fancy Pants album was the perfect place to add the letter.


14) New Christmas Pajamas - One of our favorite traditions is to buy the girls new pajamas each year. This year we went with super cute "Frosty" pajamas, and the girls love them!


15) Baking is Joyful -  We had a baking morning with Grandma Mary and made cut-out cookies that we frosted. The girls had a great time baking with their Grandma. Lily was especially into rolling out the dough and cutting out the cookies. With the girls' food allergies, I was especially excited to find a mix that we could put together so they could have cookies!


16) Anticipation - The photo on the left has to be one of my all-time favorite photos and you will definitely be seeing it on a layout sometime in the near future! You can just tell by both of the girls' body language that they are just dying to ride that train! The "anticipation" of Christmas fun and activities has been so amazing to experience with the girls this year!


So there you have it! I'll be back with more next week!

Jill

No comments: