Saturday, December 17, 2011

December Daily Update!


I'm busy working away at my December Daily! I'm hoping to finish it all up this afternoon so I can be current for this upcoming week. :) 

I'm including all sorts of stuff in my album, whether it is Christmas related or not. This page is how I got the crazy bug to paint my kitchen one day.


The next day, we didn't have really anything major happen, so I made sure to include these cutie pie pics of my  youngest in some Christmas pjs and my slippers. :D



Some more just "daily" type pages... a playdate and then the next few pages are about the MDO where my two youngest attend and I teach. 




The last spread is about the teachers' Christmas party. I had quite a few little photos, so I decided to create a little flip up feature for those with masking & decorative tape.