Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Crafts

Happy Wednesday everyone! Are you in the Christmas spirit yet? I know I am as well as my girls. Since the temperatures have been steadily dropping outside, I have been coming up with fun Christmas crafts for my kids to do. This past weekend, we made fun and simple Christmas ornaments for the tree. I had my girls punch out circles and snowflakes. I cut the twine for them and they glued on their embellishments.


I am also working on a December Daily album. Have you started yours? If not, it is not too late to start your own. It is now the 7th day of December but I am already behind on some of my pages but that ok. Do you know why? I make sure to take a picture each day and then I write a little tidbit about what happened that day in my notebook. That way when I have time to scrap I will not have forgotten what I wanted to scrap about for that particular day. If you are looking for inspiration, make sure to stop by our December Daily section on the boards and come join in on the fun! Here is my December Daily cover.

No comments: