Friday, December 16, 2011

2012 Project Planner

I've been wanting to do this project for such a long time and I finally did it! I always wind up having about 30 different little post-its stuck everywhere about deadlines and projects I need/want to do, and I lose track of them way too easily. SO. I decided to make an album that is like a day planner to help me keep track of all the projects, deadlines, and design teams that I need to stay on top of.

And this is it.

 

I used the Hudson Valley kit for this album. I made the covers with chipboard and bound them with ribbon. That little frame is from Michael's - I ripped it apart and stuck it down!


Each month has a calendar on the right, and a page to stick notes, assignments and ideas. Not a lot of decoration - wanted to keep it simple so that I can add to it as I go.


A closeup of May. Love me some Sass flowers.
 

 A closeup of July. LOVE those buttons!


 And here's the very back cover - I made a couple of list pads and tucked them in a pocket so that they would be close at hand if I need them.


That's all for now! If you want more detailed instructions, they are in my Mini Madness class. Today is the last day I am posting in the classroom, aside from answering questions, but the content will be available for several months to come. Let me know if you want to get registered and I'll get you all set up!

Happy Friday!
xoxo
Britt