Saturday, February 7, 2009

Howdy..Howdy!



Hey peeps!

I wanted to share a few sneaks using the new Nightengale Kit that will go up for pre order soon. keep your eyes posted on the Message Board. You will not want to miss this one. i assure you!



this was using the sold out Love Song kit. I have had the best time playing with this kit. it is also for the challenge that will go up tomorrow. Make sure you check the challenge blog tomorrow for details. ;)


I am also still taking sign up's for my very first online class I will be teaching.
If you would like to see what it is all about you can read it here.
If you are not registered it only takes a few seconds so register. We'd love to see you over there. Not to mention we are having a crop that starts next week as well. With hottie bingo as one of the games...hehehehe!!Registration for my class ends on 2/15 and class starts 2/16 and 2/17. Cost $12.95. Everything you need to know is in that thread. hope to "see" you there!! For now I will leave you with a sneak peek
Photobucket

Have a great week and i will see you next week :)
xo
g

1 comment:

Noel said...

I LOVE the sneak G! Can't wait to see the whole LO of that one! Also, the painting on your double trouble is fantastic!! :)