Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blue Skies!

Living in Chicago and dealing with these frigid temps has really made me long for summer! Our family went to sunny Florida this past October and I took this cute picture of my silly boy! He thought he was being so funny placing the lei on his head! Lucky for me he turned to look at me with that adorable smile! I used the Blue Skies kit for this LO. I wanted to keep it simple with the emphasis being on my picture. I did some embossing for a subtle effect on the frame. I also made clear paper "tiles." for some pop of color and texture. How did I make these? Glad you asked! Head on over to the Tips & Techniques section and I will give you step by step instructions! : )



Did I hear that darn groundhog saw his shadow? 6 more weeks of winter? Are you kidding me? UGH!

2 comments:

Noel said...

The frame of string is really cool Michele! And of course those tiles are THE BOMB...LOL! :)

Jana Eubank said...

I love that string, too! The bow in the corner is just such a cute touch!