Monday, February 2, 2009

Let It All Hang Out

I have been trying to teach my kids to have more responsibility and on this particular day I asked my daughter to try hanging up her clothes and putting them on the lower rod in her closet instead of putting them all in her drawers. When I came to check on her I found that she had proudly hung up her tights and underpants along with everything else! LOL! Too funny!

I used the Love Story Kit for this layout. I was out of the letter "a" for my title, so I cut down the letter "d" to make do! :) Everything is from the kit except for the Basic Grey Orange chip letters.



Happy Scrapping!
Jana

3 comments:

Noel said...

:) :) I remember those photos on your blog awhile back. This is really cute!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Jana that is so cute...and I love how you mixed the printed papers. Very "liftable"! Is there such a word?

Greta Adams said...

this is adorable!!!! and i am cracking up....