Monday, February 16, 2009

Nightingale Layouts

Hi Everyone! Jana here! I hope you have been enjoying a lovey-dovey Valentine's weekend with your family!

We had a great time with all of you at our Valentine's Crop-a-thon! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations with us! You blew us away with your talent and left us feeling inspired! :D :D :D

Here are the layouts I created for the challenges using the brand-new Nightingale Kit (available now!).



I also created this layout for the next Noel Mignon Challenge that will be going up today! :D I can't wait to see what everyone does for this one! :D It was a lot of fun!

I chose this quote to go with this picture of my two youngest daughters because Maryn is constantly giving up her things to make Camryn happy. She is such a good big sister! When Camryn was going through her "Croc-phase" she would literally take the shoes off of Maryn's feet. And Maryn was always willing to oblige . . . such a sweet sister-relationship! And I'm glad I got it documented with this challenge! :D
Come and play along!

2 comments:

Noel said...

Jana...perfection as awlays, but there is something really extra special about your Curly Girl LO!! You should frame that and put it up on her wall....it's so cool!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I heart that layout with your daughters feet...gorgeous!