Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sweet Moments | Vintage Charm Classic Kit

Welcome to a new week and even better new kits!  Wendy here today to share inspiration using the Vintage Charm Classic Kit.  I began this page with my pictures and the WRMK papers.  I actually created the main layout without any 12x12 pieces.  Once I had what I like to call my "photo block" I went looking for a 12x12 piece to mount my design on.  


I finally chose to go with white because I really wanted to use the Heidi Swapp stencil that was included in the kit.  The randomness of the background went well with my thoughts on our boy and it added in a splash of unexpected with the yellow.


I love to fussy cut, so this piece came from the Vintage Charm Daily Details kit.


And a fun grouping of items and my title using both the Classic kit and the Daily Details kit.


Thanks for joining me today, see you next week with more inspiration!



2 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

I love every little detail of this!

Shirley said...

Oh, I love your layout! Thank you for the inspiration showing how to use the stencil in such a beautiful way.