Thursday, July 21, 2016

Documenting Week 27 with Summer Lovin'


Happy Thursday! 
Danielle here today to share with you a new Project Life spread and process video using the Summer Lovin' Daily Diary Kit.

This weeks Design Team challenge is "Top 5" - the element of 5, I chose to create 5 pink titles on this project



This week I really tried to focus on journaling more, to tell the story.

I also used some ribbon from my stash to stitch along the edge of the page. I love the texture it adds.

Here are some close ups

I used some orange mist and created splatters all over. 

I added lots of stitching, using white, lime green and hot pink thread. I love the little pop of colour it adds.

I layered lots of bits...I love the arrow paper clip from the kit!

Thanks for stopping by! 


1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

Love the way you add stitching, Danielle! Great page!