Sunday, July 17, 2016

Week 48 and a layout to share | Summer Lovin Daily Details kit

Welcome to a new week on the Noel Mignon blog!  Wendy here today with a Project Life page and a 12x12 layout using my Summer Lovin' Daily Details kit.  This week your challenge (if you choose to take it) is called High Five - Use 5 different manufacturers on your project or create a page documenting your Top 5 Favorite Things about Summer.


I managed to squeeze 5 different manufacturers on this spread 
(Imaginisce, Echo Park, Simple Stories, Queen & Co, Elle's Studio, and the ribbon) 
to showcase one of our favorite spots to visit, the beach.




But I couldn't just stop there as I was having so much fun!  So I grabbed a picture that was waiting to be scrapped and played with some more of the goodies from the Daily Details kit.


Now this layout is missing something I never leave out, my journaling.  I couldn't decide whether I should use the left margin to type up some lengthy thoughts on this picture, or should I add a few handwritten lines at the bottom?  What would you do?




Can't wait to hear your thoughts on my journaling!  
See you next week with some more of our everyday life.




1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

Love your projects, Wendy! So cute!