Thursday, July 28, 2016

Documenting Week 28 with Summer Lovin'

Danielle here today, 
to share with you Week 28 from my Project Life 2016 using the amazing 


This weeks Design Team Challenge is 
"Vacation Time" - scrapbook your vacation photos. We have not left for our summer vacation yet, so I chose document photos my husband has sent me while he is working in Iqaluit, Nunavut - 2547km away from home!


Here is my process video

 In the spirit of the Design Team challenge, I also include a journal card, 
called Vacation Plans
 Here are some close up photos
 I wrote out the title "July" with some of the paper included this month, then fussy cut the letters out and glued them to the date card.
 I used some lime green thread this week for stitching, and I just love the pop of colour it add to the spread
So, what are your plans for summer vacation?

No comments: