Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Staycation with Summer Lovin' Daily Diary Kit!

Hello Bloggers, Lynn here with my final project life page using this month's Summer Lovin' Daily Diary Kit. I have enjoyed this month's kit -  the colors are so bright and fun and highlight the summer season very well. I'm continuing this week's vacation challenge - scrapping those vaca pics. Like Wendy I didn't have a formal vacation this year so I scrapped some Staycation pics. I used more of the Elle's Studio products so it would be a good match for last week's page. Here's my whole page.
I printed my photos with my Instax printer and stapled them to the cards - I love the cute little polaroids on my pocket pages. Here's close ups of the cards.
All I did with this card was to add a sun cardstock sticker and a decorative brad from Simple Stories for the camera lens. For the next card I added more cardstock stickers and typed the date on the title card.
I typed the journaling this week - sometimes I hand journal, but I gravitate towards typing.


Here's the last few cards. I printed this photo in landscape format to carry over onto two 3 x 4 pocket cards.

We would love for you to join us in this week's challenge. You can post your projects on the Noel Mignon Members Facebook Group page so we can see all your fun vacation pics!! 
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great week!!

No comments: