Monday, July 25, 2016

{Vacation Pictures} and the "Summer Lovin'" Classic Kit

Hello Noel Mignon fans!!!  It's Meridy here today, sharing another double page layout I made with the "Summer Lovin'" Classic Kit.  This week the design team is using vacation photos on their layouts.  I choose to do a layout about all of the restaurants we loved while we were on vacation in San Diego a few years ago.  

I loved how to bright colors in the photos matched the bright summery paper in this month's kit!


I had so many photos & memorabilia that I wanted to use, such as business cards and menus, so I just choose a few patterned papers and embellishments this time.


One of my favorite parts of this layout is the title, I used one of the Jillibean soup script stickers that says "favorite" then I followed up with the Imaginisce letter stickers for "eats" and "treats".  I used the wood veneer "&" to ties the title together.  I finished the title off with an Elle Studio label and an Echo Park brad.  The journaling block that says "Receipt" is from my stash.


Since I had quite a bit of memorabilia, I really wanted to figure out a way to include it all on my layout.


I decided to make a little envelope out of a piece of patterned paper to hold the menus and business cards from some of favorite restaurants.  To finish off the layout, I attached a photo on the front of the little envelope since I had so many photos I needed to include!


Thank you for stopping by today!!!  I would love to see some of your vacation pictures on the Noel Mignon Members Facebook Page.



1 comment:

BrendaB said...

Love your title work and the envelope holding the memorabilia - awesome!