Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Falloween: Ghosts & Ghouls

Good morning, Noel Mignon Scrappers! Jana Eubank here.

I have been playing non-stop with my Falloween kits and have busted out SEVEN layouts so far! Eek! So happy! In fact, I've been having so much fun with my kits, I haven't taken the time to get out my Halloween decorations yet. GASP!!! I KNOW!!! I mean ... if you knew me, you would know that THAT was major! Haha!

I'll be sharing my pages with you throughout the month ... but today I will share with you the layout I created for the "Pumpkin Pie Challenge."

For this challenge, we were to use the color orange AND a triangle, wedge, or pie shape in our design. Here is what I came up with.

GHOSTS & GHOULS


I fun with the title on this one ... adding the little ghost sticker to the letter "O" of the word "ghosts." Isn't he cute? I also added a dangling spider die cut to the word "ghouls."
The title was getting lost on the black patterned paper, so I placed a piece of vellum behind it, cut into a banner shape.
 

I pulled out my triangle punch and the 6x6 patterned papers from the Falloween Daily Diary kit to create the triangle shapes to the left of my photos.
I adore the wood buttons with the enamel centers ... they kind of remind me of creepy eyballs here.



I hope you will join us in the "Pumpkin Pie Challenge" this week. It was a fun one to tackle! If you do, come share your project with us on the Noel Mignon Members Facebook page.

Be sure to check back here throughout the month to see all the fun things the design team does with the Falloween kits.

Until next time!