Friday, October 7, 2016

P is for Pumpkin

Happy Friday! Michelle here and I'm playing with the Falloween Daily Diary kit this week. I actually have both kits this month because they're pretty much awesome!!! (Danielle did an unboxing video you can check out here)

I couldn't wait to take my youngest one to the pumpkin patch so about a week ago I picked her up from school and we headed out to some local farms for pumpkin donuts (yum!!!), a visit with some farm residents (aka the farm animals) and pick out some pumpkins and gourds. Btw, am I the only one who is of the thinking that you can't have too many pumpkins?? We ended up taking 3 home that day :) And I'm sure when we go with the entire family we'll end up with many, many more!

A little bit of embellishing here and there. I added some triangles to my journaling card for the Pumpkin Pie challenge this week. I also added a couple journaling tags from my stash.
Some photos are pretty great on their own so I let them speak for themselves. We had a gorgeous blue sky that day!

Next week the design team is scraplifting Noel Mignon members' pages so be sure to share your creations using any kit in the facebook group!!

No comments: