Sunday, October 16, 2016

Monkey Time | Falloween Classic Kit

Good Morning, crafty friends!  Wendy here today to share a new challenge with you, "Falling Leaves" Challenge!  For this challenge use leaves somewhere on your project.  I LOVED those big die cut leaves included in the Falloween Classic Kit and I decided to use both of these for my page base.


I ripped the stripe paper to give a rustling, crunchy leaf pile feel and the color imitated the gorgeousness of fall leaves.


To add more leaves to my page, I grabbed the gold scalloped washi tape included in a past kit and a leaf punch, and made my own leaves.  



Designer Tip:  The washi tape is a little flimsy and gets stuck so I would back the tape with paper first to make it easier to punch.



Ever have a blank spot that needs something, but you don't want to detract from the rest of the page?  Try folding your paper back to expose another pattern underneath!  I actually made this corner as it wasn't on my background paper I had used.


Thanks for joining me today, good luck on your "Falling Leaves" challenge and make sure you share your creations on the FB page!


No comments: