Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Falloween: A Boy and His Guitar

Hello! Jana Eubank here. This week I chose a layout by my fellow design team member, Wendy Antenucci, to scraplift.

First, here is her page that I used as inspiration. I loved the way she clustered the photos together in a row with all kinds of fun bits tucked in here-and-there. I also really loved her title!


Here is what I came up using the Falloween kits.

A BOY AND HIS GUITAR

I chose to place my two photos together in the same row overlapping each other, just like Wendy's photos.


Next, I layered all kinds of paper bits, pieces of washi tape, stickers, and even a chipboard frame behind the photos.



 Underneath the photos, I placed my title. I did a large title just like Wendy's. I even took a cue from her "Boys Rule" title and added a hastage "#owenrules" for a bit of fun.


I wrote my journaling underneath the title, cascading down towards the bottom of the page, where I placed a striped strip of patterned paper along with a few phrase stickers and wood buttons. Heart stickers accent the journaling.


I had so much fun with this one! A big THANK YOU to Wendy for inspiring me with her original design.

See you again soon!




No comments: