Friday, October 28, 2016

#24

Hey guys, Michelle here! While I'm saving some of my Falloween Daily Diary kit for my Halloween pics next week (can you believe Halloween is just 3 days away??!!) I thought I'd use the classic kit to create a page all about football! This is my son's first season playing football (he's been playing baseball for the last 7yrs) and he's done really well. His team has had a rough season but they've improved so much from the start of the season. And they've kept a great attitude despite their losses.
I started pulling out some of the non-Halloween pages, mostly ones that didn't have too many designs on them. I love using fall colored papers for this page but I didn't want owls or leaves on it since that didn't really go with the theme of my page. 
I also added some of the journaling cards from the Daily Diary kit behind some of my photos to help lighten up the page a bit since the papers were a bit darker in color. Plus it helped my #24 show up better on my page.
I love how the colors in this kit helped give my page a fall feel without taking away the football theme!

No comments: