Tuesday, October 25, 2016

"Enter if you Dare" with the FALLOWEEN Daily Diary Kit.

Hi There, Lynn here with a new pocket page using this month's "Falloween" Daily Diary Kit. The design team has a fun challenge this week called "Enter if you Dare". We added an interactive element somewhere on our project. This weekend I went to Home Goods and loved their Halloween decorations. I used the Collect App for my photos this week. Here's the whole page.
My title card
For my interactive element I used a craft knife to cut open the door on this next card. I added a button from the kit for the doorknob - it looks like an eyeball!
When the door is open ...
Here's more close ups of my cards. Check out the cute couple...
I added some embellishments to the photos to dress them up!
Here's the last few cards.
Check out the mummy display ...
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope your getting ready to scrap those Halloween pics!!
Have a great week!

No comments: