Sunday, October 2, 2016

Weeks 50 & 51 | Buttons and Bows Daily Diary Kit

Good Morning, Noel Mignon friends!  Wendy here today to share another Project Life page I created using the gorgeous Buttons and Bows Daily Diary kit.  I have so enjoyed this kit and while a new kit is always fun, I'm enjoying squeezing all the stories I can out of this one!


To unite my 2 weeks of very different activities, I chose to use black and the colored heart as my uniting pieces.  I then chose the pink/salmon color to bring in a pop of color throughout the pages.  You can see the details below of the separate weeks.  I have gotten behind as you can see, these are some weeks in July, but I use the Collect app that allows me to load a picture and journaling each day so I don't forget anything and to assemble my pages takes minutes now days.




This week your challenge is the "Pumpkin Pie" challenge - use orange and a pie/wedge/triangle shape on your project.  I have a salmon type color that I have used on my layouts and the hearts have the pie/wedge shape in their design.  I guess here in FL where fall is no where to be seen salmon is the new orange, lol!

Have a great week, I will be back next week with a planner page I created from this amazing kit!



1 comment:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Absolutely pretty and fun!