Friday, March 2, 2012

Lots of Kisses?!!


My four year old is quite a character. She is a mix of shy/introvert and independent/sass. She is not the most affectionate by nature, but she started a little tradition with me a year or so ago that is a daily routine now. She will every so often come up to me and smother my face with kisses, and declare in her little voice, "LOTS of kisses?!!"  It melts my heart because I know it's not in her nature to be so affectionate, and it's true innocent childlike love for her mama. 

It's one of those things I've been wanting to document for some time now, and I pulled out the Charm School kit to make a layout about it! 

I picked up an October Afternoon SprINKler in Hopscotch in my last order, 
and I love this pretty shade of pink! It worked perfectly with a Dollar Store heart doily as a mask to create this soft background. 


The little kraft envelope tucked behind the photos was the perfect spot for my journaling. 

I love that I now how this recorded and it'll be such a fun peek at this stage of her life! 

I challenge you to record a memory this weekend that is something 
you've been wanting to record and haven't sat down to do yet. :) 

2 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

How precious are those pictures! :) I love the composition on this one, V! The heart on the kraft envelope is so cute!

Kimberly said...

This is so GORGEOUS! I LOVE the misting and darling photographs! xx
Loves,
K