Thursday, March 29, 2012

You're Simply the BEST! :)

Well Hello again...to all my favorite Noel Mignon peeps! :)
I hope you've had a beautiful MARCH...and enjoyed all the wonderful Craftiness going on here this month...and be sure to know that April is going to be JUST as good too! :)

I've created this card for Scrapbooks ETC blog with a sketch created by Valerie Salmon, using our Homespun March kit.


Isn't it fun to find fun ways to create looks you want with patterned paper? I also LOVE fabrips, and you can create all kinds of fun things with them too!
  • This flower was created by pleating it around and combining it at the end. I punched a circle and cut some of the patterned paper up to layer together to complete this fun little embellishment.
  • Fot the Chevron pattern across the border, I simply cut 3/4 inch strips of patterned paper and pieced it together like so.
  • For masking, I used an old Jenni Bowlin packaging backing for my template, and then traced around it with a brown pen a couple of times. I used this Clay mist...I really love this color! :)
  • Last but not least...twine! I LOVE my twine! It just adds the perfect finishing touch don't you think? :)



Have a BEAUTIFUL rest of your week! I look forward to seeing you all create wonderful things with this beautiful kit too!
xx
Loves,
Kimberly ;)

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

oh my this is gorgeous Kimberly!

Virginia said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love this!

Elisha Pharr said...

I absolutely love the chevron and the flower!! Just beautiful!! Now I'm going to be singing You're simply the best all day today!! ;)