Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My first Primrose Lane layout

Good morning good people!
Well I got to dig into my Primrose Lane kit last night!
When I saw the big Pink Paislee numbers I knew immediately what I wanted to do with them.
I wanted to make this layout...

This layout may look a bit busy but it is really very simple.
I started off with this piece of My Mind's Eye patterned paper (in the Primrose Lane kit of course).


I matted the picture on a piece of patterned paper and adhered it to the left side of the layout.
I added the numbers/title under the picture.
Then I journaled (a bunch!) around the picture and title.
The last thing I did was embellish around the top and right edges of the layout with these rub-ons.
I almost used the whole pack!

Then it was done!
YAY!
And with plenty of Primrose Lane left to play with (well minus a pack of rub-ons!)!

:)
Have a great day!!
gretchen

3 comments:

Brianna Marshall said...

love how you used the rub-ons!great layout!

Virginia said...

I adore this! And it's not the least bit busy looking to me! :)

Elisha Pharr said...

I love the way you used the rub-ons and the "40" just pops!! Awesome lay-out, Gretchen!!