Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Two Homespun Layouts


Lisa here today!!

I totally love this homespun kit. The best thing about it is that the products mix so perfectly and are so versatile that you can really scrapbook any topic you want!

This first layout here is just a quick page about an impromptu lunch we had one awesome saturday afternoon! I love the colors in this kit and all the elements that mix together so well!


And this page here is from my Take 12/Green challenge last week. I loved how easy it was to pull this together and keep the focus on the green photos!


Happy Spring everyone!!!! There's a lot of crazy weather going on...we are like 40 degrees warmer than normal here in Michigan. I've already got a farmers tan going on...in March...it's CRAZY...crazy AWESOME!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

These are GORGEOUS! I LOVE what you did with the challenge too!
xx
Loves,
K