Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sunburst and flowers with Homespun



Hello Hello! Happy Thursday to you all! :)
Well...Here we are again, facing the end of another week...and I am still enjoying every piece of this wonderful kit! I love creating fun designs with paper...making embellishments. The twine in this kit, is so pretty, and adds just the right touch to pull any creation all together.

I've been wanting to scrapbook this picture of my kids and their cousin for so long, and I've finally found just the right papers to use for it. Every moment these 4 are together, it's crazy fun! This picture is the perfect example of what they are like when they are hanging out.


I think this Hambly is my favorite! The Camera's make me smile! :)
I LOVE this punch too, there are so many fun ways you can use it, here is an example in the image below.


I will be posting a tutorial on my blog this week on how I made the flowers below. Here is a link on how to make these fun fluffy flowers. :)



Thank you for stopping by! I hope you are inspired.
Have a beautiful rest of your week!
Lots of love,
Kimberly



2 comments:

Theresa said...

so colorful. i love the hambly too. i could collect lots of transparencies too. =)

Gretchen said...

very fun layout Kimberly!!