Thursday, March 1, 2012

Time to PLAY with Homespun!

Hey everyone!
Kimberly here to share one of my projects with you all!
Happy MARCH!

I have to admit...as much as I feel like a broken record...This months kit (Homespun) is once again a total WINNER! As usual, this kit is JAM packed with ALL things beautiful!


The colors...textures...embellishments...EVERYTHING is making me giddy every time I sit down to start crafting with it!



Do you ever wonder what to do with rub on's? I love finding fun new uses for them! Below is a close up of the mini clothes pins with some of the Hambly rub on's over the top. :)


I also used the Hambly on my title banner card I made out of the Kraft paper and embellishments.


The Hexagon paper is just to die for too!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope my LOVE for this kit and what I've created with so many of the wonderful products with this kit, inspires you to rush on over here to GRAB one of these kits for yourself. They are going fast! xx

Now I'm off to go play some more! :)
PS...How are you all liking the NEW site? Isn't the NEW Message Boards and Shop completely AWESOME? I just LOVE it! :)



6 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

This kit might just be my fave kit EVER!!! I love what you've done with it! Rubons on the tiny clothes pins = genius! Such cute layering too!!!

Virginia said...

Love it! This is a beautiful design, Kimberly!

Elisha Pharr said...

Gorgeous, Kimberly!! You never cease to amaze me!!

dstandard said...

Fabulous page!

Theresa said...

wonderful. great kit indeed!!! =)

Jana Eubank said...

Love the way you used the Hambly runons and the hexagon paper! Just gorgeous!