Friday, May 22, 2015

DCA // travel layout

Hey guys! I have another travel layout to share today using the Pack Your Bags kits. I am loving the fun colors, patterns and embellishments in these kits!!! P.S. I believe there's just a couple of the Daily Diary kits left so if you're thinking you want one you better hurry up!!
So for this layout I'm using another photo from our Disneyland trip last year. I'm making a mini-album of our trip and I have the travel journal I shared last week so I won't be creating too many 12x12 layouts. But I still wanted a couple to put in our family album (and I can't help myself but create layouts from such an awesome trip!!) I will probably just do one for Disneyland Park and one for California Adventure. 

Today's layout features the iconic Mickey's Fun Wheel in California Adventure. Of course it had to be the center of my layout!!

I took inspiration for this layout from one I found on Instagram:
You'll see I followed her basic design & then made it my own layering all of the fun embellishments from the kits (I used both the classic and daily diary kits for this layout).

I love scrapbooking trips because it makes me feel like I'm reliving some of my favorite moments...even if it's a year later!

I'll be using a lot of my kits for a travel journal that I'll be sharing soon once I've pulled it all together! Until then be sure and follow us on Facebook and Instagram!!

Oh, and don't forget, you just have a couple more days to secure your kit subscriptions for 2015. After Monday they'll be closed til January!!

No comments: