Monday, May 4, 2015

Happy May!

Happy Monday and Happy May, everyone! I have been falling increasingly in love with the new Pack Your Bags kits, and have a few spreads to show your from my Daily Diary! I was lucky enough to get to play with both kits this month, so I'm using a bit from each kit. It's a pretty sweet setup, if you've got the extra dough to lay out! Seriously. Good.






I used a 6x12 size insert to start. The left side is the front, and the right side is the back.


Here's my secret little journaling, hidden by a tag that I simply attached with a brad. I've been saving that rabbit for a while now...



LOVE this photo of the three of us - a very rare one, indeed. Just added a little typed journaling and one of those adorable feather diecuts.


I can't even tell you how much I LOVE that striped paper from the Daily Diary kit. Like, really, LOVE. And those cork stickers? Nomnomnom...


Here's the other page in the spread. It's a whole lot for just one day, I know, but how could I leave out any of those photos! It was SUCH a great day!






I love the look of stitching over thicker items, like those cork arrow stickers. And that "thankful" stamp is one of my new faves!


One last peek of this spread. Keeping the layers simple on this one. So you know, the rubons stick perfectly to the cork stickers. And don't be afraid to cut those puffy stickers right in half!

And that's all for me today! Be sure to check in on Facebook - we love seeing your creations! And be sure to grab your Pack Your Bags kits soon - they're going fast!


No comments: