Wednesday, October 1, 2008

All in a day's work!

Here's a little something I made with the Homeroom kit. Have I said how much I looooooooooove this kit?! I have a ton of stuff left in there, including the so-cute page from a children's vintage storybook, which I have big plans for!

Noel's kits have been selling out really fast lately, so if you like getting kits full of great product & unique items, I would sign up for her newsletter so you can be the first to know about her new kits & great contests. You can sign up by emailing Noel@noelmignon.com


The little collage I made on the layout:

Creating some "movement" with circles...

3 comments:

Greta Adams said...

beautiful girl!! and i love your handwritting!

Happy October!

Noel said...

AWESOME details!! I love the design of this too. I think I see a scraplift coming!! :)

Jana Eubank said...

I always love looking at all the details in your work! FABULOUS!!! :)