Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Y is for You!

I loved these pictures of Emerson taken earlier this fall, and I had no real reason to scrap them than "just because," so I decided to just play with them and focus on the fun of creating a layout. :) I usually try to do some extensive journaling, but today, I was like, "what the heck!" and did one for pure creative playtime.

I cut the large heart free-hand, and then adhered on my own funky scallops made out of the lined Scenic Route paper.

I have been hoarding a few of my favorite bits from this kit- the fun non-scrappy items included in it. Since I was in a playful mood, I decided to go ahead and add 'em to this layout.
These are a few words cut out from the vintage children's book... I thought they expressed Emerson's character at age 3.
The number 8 card turned upside down was perfect for this year, and a number cut out from the vintage children's book matches Emerson's age.


P.S. It's all made from the Homeroom kit! :)

2 comments:

Greta Adams said...

GORGEOUS!!!!
those are my absolute favs so far this release.... you are a rockstar!

Michele Kovack said...

This is soooooooo beautiful!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!