Thursday, October 2, 2008

Back 2 School

Wow - September was such a blur and I can't believe it is October already. Well even though September is over - it was a busy month for us. One of the moments I look forward to the most is my daughter's back to school night. I love taking a peek into her world and talking to her teacher. I ALWAYS take my camera - and of course I had to scrap them! The papers from the Blue Skies kit was just perfect for them!






And this one -- well I did it just for fun. I hardly wear my glasses - and I thought a layout was in order - LOL!






There are so many things that you can do with this kit and I am loving every single bit of it!

Michelle Lanning

1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

Great pages, Michelle! I totally forgot my camera on Back-to-School night. Argh! I LOVE the layout of you in your glasses! Such an awesome design!!!