Saturday, October 25, 2008

forward progress


This was using the Blue Skies Kit (sorry it's sold out) but for those of you who were lucky enought to get it maybe you can gain some inspiration. This kit is fabulous and i cannot wait to dig into it some more.

I used a piece of chipboard and this is going to be the cover of a new journal I am starting. You can see more information here. I plan on binding this with my bind it all and will keep adding to it. But for now this is all I have. i will definitly share more as it progresses.

For those of you that do not know Noel has a message board now and we would love for you to join us if you haven't already. You can sign up here AND she has some sneek peeks up of the 2 new kits. You will not want to miss them.

See you on the boards!

1 comment:

Virginia said...

I love this girl, especially the little "banner" across the front. So cool! I can't wait to see the rest of the journal!