Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Grow (a bit slower....would ya?)

This picture is of my super speedy growing boy planting this summer! We put in a new pond in our back yard, and as you can see I have a gardener on my hands! I created this LO using Noel's newest kit, Home Sweet Home. As always she has outdone herself with beautiful papers and embellishments! The one item not in the kit that is on my LO, is the Jenni Bowlin Bingo card. Although that is found in Noel's store too! : )

Noel is offering another gorgeous kit called Cornucopia. These won't last long....so HURRY!

2 comments:

Greta Adams said...

love all the white space with this one...and i know what you mean about grow a bit slower...they grow up to fast don't they?
Gorgeous layout and the colors are perfect

Jana Eubank said...

Love the composition with the circle and all the layering behind the photo!